Q: How do I start a quiz?
1) Quiz participants will require a charged mobile device. iPhone users require a iPhone 5s or newer running iOS 10.3 or later (iPhone 5 or 5c will not work), while Android users require a device running Android 4.4 or later.
2) Download the Corporate Conundrums App from App Store or Google Play.
3) Activate the quiz by entering their assigned email address and Quiz ID.
4) Read the instructions then press START to begin playing.
Q: How do I activate licences?
1) Download the Corporate Conundrums App from App Store or Google Play.
2) Press the 'Administrator' button in the App and create a User Account (or sign in if you already have an account).
3) Press the 'Redeem Packages' button and enter the following information where prompted:
LICENCE NUMBER: ****-*****
4) Allocate access codes and logins to staff as instructed.
5) Once quizzes are completed, use the analytical tool by following the link
Q: I cannot get the quiz to work?
1) Check that the school filters are allowing the app access to the internet.
2) Make sure you have a working licence code.
3) Turn your device off and re-start to allow the app to restart, now that it has been downloaded.
Q: How long does a licence last?
Every time you enter the licence code, the licence is used up. An annual subscription enables you to use as many quizzes as often as you want and receive unlimited licences.
Q: How many quizzes are there?
There are seven free quizzes, three of which are sample quizzes. There are twelve additional quizzes to purchase licenses for.
Check the quizzes here
Q: How much do they cost?
Q: What is the difference between a sample and free quiz?
A free quiz has all the questions free.
A sample quiz is also free but may only share approximately a third of the questions. The full quiz is accessed through a licence.
Q: How do I pay?
Using the online payment system with a school procurement card or all major credit and debit cards.
Q: Can I pay by cheque?
Yes, please send a cheque payable to MC Education to the address in the contact us details. This will only release licences once the cheque has cleared.
Q: We are a small school. Do you have pricing to suit us?
Yes!! You can buy 50 licences which should cover all of your needs.
Q: We are a very large school. How do you cater for us?
You can buy an annual subscription. Slightly more expensive as a one off fee, but unlimited licences for the academic year (starting 1st September and ending 31st August).
Q: Why does your your annual subscription start on 1st September?
This enables us to update quizzes with the latest 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' updates that always occur annually in September.