Q: How do I start a quiz?
1) Quiz participants will require a charged mobile device. iPhone users require a iPhone 5s or newer running iOS 10.3 or later (iPhone 5 or 5c will not work), while Android users require a device running Android 4.4 or later.
2) Download the SSSQ App from App Store or Google Play.
3) Activate the quiz by entering their assigned email address and Quiz ID.
4) Read the instructions then press START to begin playing.
Q: Why does the quiz not start?
You will need a wifi signal to download the quiz databse for a few moments. Once downloaded, you can work offline.
Q: How do I activate licences?
1) Download the SSSQ App from App Store or Google Play.
2) Press the 'Administrator' button in the App and create a User Account (or sign in if you already have an account).
3) Press the 'Redeem Packages' button and enter the following information where prompted:
LICENCE NUMBER: ****-*****
4) Allocate your four digit code to staff as instructed. Ensure they use the same format of name on each visit.
5) Once quizzes are completed, use the analytical tool by following the link
Q: I cannot get the quiz to work?
1) Check that the school filters are allowing the app access to the internet.
2) Make sure you have a working licence code.
3) Turn your device off and re-start to allow the app to restart, now that it has been downloaded.
4) You will need a wi-fi signal at first in order to download the quizzes. Once they appear in your selection bar, you do not need further wi-fi signals.
Q: What can I use the app on?
The vast majority of phones, tablets and ipads are compatible with the app. Huawei phones have restrictions that do limit their functionality.
IPhone users require a iPhone 5s or newer, or iPad running iOS 10.3 or later (iPhone 5 or 5c will not work), while Android users require a device running Android 4.4 or later.
Q: How long does a licence last?
An annual subscription enables you to use as many quizzes as often as you want.
Q: How much do they cost?
Q: How many quizzes are there?
There are numerous free quizzes. There are over thirty additional quizzes to use within a licence.
Check the quizzes here
Q: As admin on the analysis tool, can I see everyone's results?
Yes, you can. You can select an individual or select the whole school in a particular quiz.
Q: How do I set up the analytical tool for my school?
The analytical tool will automatically collate all of your users' names when they use a quiz. N.B. staff need to use the same name each time they attempt a quiz to collate the results under the same name.
Q: The analytical tool doesn't work on the free quizzes. Is that right?
Yes. You need to buy the annual subscription to access the analytical tool. However, you can see what it looks like on the link on the tabs above.
Q: What is the difference between a sample and free quiz?
A free quiz has all the questions free.
A sample quiz is also free but may only share approximately a third of the questions. The full quiz is accessed through a licence.
Q: How do I pay?
Using the online payment system with a school procurement card or all major credit and debit cards.
Q: Can I pay by cheque?
Yes, please send a cheque payable to MC Education to the address in the contact us details. This will only release licences once the cheque has cleared.
Q: We are a small school. Do you have pricing to suit us?
Yes!! You can buy up to 50 user annual subscription which should cover all of your needs.
Q: We are a very large school. How do you cater for us?
You can buy an annual subscription for a large number of users. Up to 500.
Q: When does the annual subscription start?
The day you buy the quiz. There is a special offer until 31/8/21 where whenever you buy the licence, the code will last until 31/8/22. From 1/9/21 it will last 365 days from the day of activation.