"A resource to make awareness of safeguarding easy and affordable. Free quizzes allow learning for all."
- A number of free quizzes are available and updated regularly to reflect the latest changes in safeguarding.
- Use 10 to 15 minute quizzes to gauge your staff understanding and knowledge of the latest 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' document and general safeguarding regulations. Quizzes are completed using a downloadable app.
- Quizzes have been written to suit different staff including administration, teachers, support staff, governors and leaders. New teachers and students are also catered for. See which quizzes suit you?
- After each question and answer, there is a paragraph explaining the answer or detailing further reading or information.
- Review the analytical tool to identify the most correctly answered questions or the worst! Have scores improved to show the impact of your training?
Do you know safer recruitment guidance?
Can you employ a teacher with a paper driving licence or do you need further identification checks?
Do teaching qualifications from Australia count as qualified status? What about America?
If you are not sure, the admin staff basic and enhanced quizzes will help....
What safeguarding will OFSTED look for?
Do OFSTED have a checklist for checking the Single Central Record?
What documents do inspectors use to inform their questioning?
Can OFSTED investigate a safeguarding complaint?
If you are not sure, the Ofsted quiz will help.... this quiz is free...
What do you do if you have concerns?
Which charity should have their telephone number advertised in your policies, in order for staff to whistleblow externally?
Which policies should be available to staff?
The quizzes for leaders will help clarify the answer.
Do you know what Annex A is?
Is Annex A important? Where is it?
What other information is in Annex A?
If you are not sure, the Annex A quiz will help....
Are you aware of the 2018 and 2019 changes in safeguarding requirements?
The Keeping Children Safe in Education 2018 indicated that new staff are to be inducted. This means staff must read the staff code of conduct, safeguarding policy, KCSIE part 1 and which other newly identified document?
If you are not sure, the new 2018 and 2019 changes quiz will give you peace of mind
What are governors' responsibilities?
Governors are responsible for checking what in terms of safeguarding?
What should governors use as a point of reference if they review the Single Central Record?
Should all Governors be DBS enhanced checked?
If you are not sure, the quiz on governance will give hints to point you in the right place.
How will the quizzes help you?